NOTICE: Title 15 of the U.S. Code, section-form 1681 and following, require
that we advise you that a routine inquiry may be made which will provide
appropriate information regarding character, general reputation, personal
characteristics and mode of living. Upon written request, additional information
as to the nature and scope of the report, if one is made, will be provided.
I understand that this application will be accepted by RCI subject
to the following conditions:
1) I hereby authorize an RCI representatives to conduct a complete background
investigation including, but not limited to, the release of the following
information: employment, criminal, military, medical, or credit history.
I voluntarily waive all rights to recourse and release any employer, law
enforcement agency, credit bureau, health care provider, or insurance firm
from liability for compliance with this authorization. I hereby release
RCI and agents and all persons, agencies and entities providing information
or reports about me from any and all liability arising out of the requests
for or release of any information or reports.
2) Job offers will be conditioned upon the results of the post-offer medical
examination. I thereafter consent to take any physical examinations as
may be required by RCI.
3) RCI maintains a drug-free workplace and therefore strictly prohibits
the illegal manufacture, distribution, possession, use and resulting impairment,
including being under the influence, of drugs or controlled substances
on RCI premises or while conducting RCI business. All applicants must take
and pass a drug/alcohol test after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Any failure or refusal to take the test at scheduled times will disqualify
the applicant from employment. I thereafter consent to take any drug/alcohol
test as may be required by RCI.
4) If employed, I agree to comply with all plant, field, and office rules
and to wear or use protective clothing or equipment as required by RCI.
5) I hereby agree that, if employed, I will not divulge any information
that is confidential to RCI or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates while
employed or at any time thereafter.
6) I understand RCI is not obligated to hire me. If any employment relationship
is established, I understand that I retain the right to terminate my employment
at any time and that RCI retains a similar right.
7) I understand RCI, at its sole discretion, may alter, amend, or eliminate
its existing employment policies, procedures, practices, compensation systems,
and other privileges an benefits of employment at any time, with or without
notice (except where notice is required by law).
8) I understand that statements contained in policies, practices, handbooks
and other RCI material do not create any guarantee of employment. I understand
that I may rely on statements to the contrary only if they are in writing
and signed by an authorized RCI official.
9) RCI will consider your completed and signed application active for
10) My signature below certifies that the information contained in this
application is correct to the best of my knowledge, that any is a statement
or omission of information in this application, including any supplemental
information as a result of the selection and hiring process, is sufficient
grounds for not hiring me or for immediate dismissal, and that I have read
and understand the above information.